THE CHICAGO BOOTH
ACCELERATED DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM – INDIA
NEW DELHI, HONG KONG & Chicago
The Chicago Booth Accelerated Development Program (ADP) is a premier global executive development program from one of the best business schools in the world.
Built upon success of Chicago Booth ADP Programs in London and Singapore, The Chicago Booth ADP – India is a comprehensive learning journey across six modules spread over 9 months, taught by award winning Faculty at Chicago Booth School of Business and accomplished senior business leaders at well-appointed Chicago Booth and University of Chicago locations in Hong Kong, Chicago and New Delhi. The program is tailored for busy schedule of senior professionals and is blended in design, with academic on-campus modules and off-campus experiences with online learning and live interactions to complement the on-campus experiences.
You emerge from the program as a senior leader with a strong personal brand, well placed to have significant impact on your organization, well connected to the Chicago Booth and University of Chicago network in India and benefitting from the deep global connections and commitment of University of Chicago to India and south-east Asia.
- Rankings: Chicago Booth School of Business is consistently ranked among top 5 business schools by major publications. View Rankings
- World Class Curriculum: A comprehensive program covering latest management thinking, advanced business concepts and tools in a 6 module learning journey spread over 9 months with an emphasis on Strategy, Leadership and Finance.
- Outstanding faculty: Academic modules taught by ~15 faculty members from Chicago Booth. Chicago Booth has one of the most highly-regarded faculty of any business school in the world. As part of the University of Chicago, which is home to an extraordinary 89 Nobel laureates, Chicago Booth currently has seven Nobel laureates on faculty.
- Chicago Booth Executive Education alumni benefits:
- Inclusion in the Executive Education alumni network along with access to an online directory of all ADP participants across the globe.
- A Lifelong email forwarding address – this does not expire ever.
- Access and invitations to all Booth-sponsored events, ADP reunions, conferences and seminars in India and South-East Asia region.
- Access to select Booth online publications such as Chicago Booth Review, etc.
- Access to the Booth ADP alumni/Executive Education alumni LinkedIn Groups to network with successful senior business leaders around the world.
- Career Services: Program linked Career Services and access to Job Board and Global Executive Search Platform provided by Northwest.
- Global Exposure: Program includes in-class modules in Chicago Booth / University of Chicago campuses in Hong Kong, Chicago and New Delhi.
- Flexible & Convenient: The program design accommodates your demanding work schedules with 3 on-campus and 3 off-campus modules, creating a learning journey that is engaging, comprehensive and non-disruptive.
- Impressive Peer Group: Cohort of highly successful senior executives from diverse backgrounds with the following key characteristics in common: Drive to succeed, Ambition to grow, significant talent and experience, and global exposure.
MAY, 2017 – DEC, 2017
Location : New Delhi, Hong Kong & Chicago Booth campus (US)
Program Fee : $25,000
Email : [email protected]
Phone (India) : +91 8587878713 / 14 / 15
Phone (USA) : +1-312-464-8732
Phone (UK) : +44-(0)20-7070-2229
CHICAGO BOOTH RANKINGS
CHICAGO BOOTH ADVANTAGE
We are the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, the second-oldest business school in the world. Since 1898, we have produced ideas and leaders that shape the world of business. Consistently ranked among the top programs globally, Executive Education at Chicago Booth is where intellectual rigor, engaged teaching, and cutting-edge research meet.
Chicago Booth gives you access to cutting-edge, Nobel Prize-winning research. Our faculty redefined the science of the stock market, originated the study of modern finance, pioneered database marketing, and defined the concept of social capital.
Chicago Booth faculty are world-renowned professors with practical experience. Our faculty collaborate and consult with firms, serve on corporate boards, and start their own companies. They are sought out for expert analysis and advice by government and business leaders worldwide. Because our professors teach a masterful mix of theory and application, you can start applying what you learn from day one.
You will build a strong network that lasts a lifetime. Our programs attract some of the brightest and best senior executives from across the world. You will create close bonds and networks you can tap into throughout your personal and professional life.
Chicago Booth has been offering executive education programs for several decades and is a trusted partner of senior executives across the globe for meeting their continued learning needs. The Chicago Booth ADP is now a global brand across three locations and the program conforms to the highest standards of quality and is taught by some of the best faculty in the world. Chicago Booth ADP promises a truly world class learning experience to participants joining the program.
The video and testimonials here captures the experience of programs and participants in Chicago Booth ADP Programs, who are all taught by the same world class faculty and conducted on Chicago Booth’s global campuses.
“ The experience is intellectually stimulating, thought provoking, and at the same time, offers great practical application. I have expanded my network from meeting new people in ADP and had so much fun along the way!”
— Pam Jackson, Partner, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, UK
“ As well as being a world-class general management program taught by extraordinarily knowledgeable faculty, ADP is a fantastic networking opportunity. It’s a chance to create relationships with people you are less likely to otherwise meet; and to collaborate and share best practices with experienced leaders from a really interesting mix of industry and geographical backgrounds.”
— Carl Segerstrom, Global Talent Management, Merck & Co, Switzerland