THE CHICAGO BOOTH
ACCELERATED DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM – INDIA
NEW DELHI, HONG KONG & Chicago
The Chicago Booth Accelerated Development Program (ADP) gives you access to the latest management thinking and tools to competitively position yourself and your business—for today and for the future. ADP actively engages you in a collaborative learning environment as you learn general management essentials from world-renowned faculty at one of the world’s most prestigious and highly acclaimed business schools.
ADP is delivered in an intensive format over 10 months designed for busy professionals, with academic in-class modules in Chicago Booth campuses in New Delhi, Hong Kong and Chicago, workshops, online foundation programs and several peer assisted learning exercises. The modular format means you can apply the new knowledge to the workplace in real time as the program progresses.
Following are some of the key highlights :
+ You will receive the ADP Certificate from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business Executive Education and join the global ADP Participant network.
+ Chicago Booth School of Business is consistently ranked among top 5 business schools by major publications. VIEW RANKINGS
+ A comprehensive General Management program that leverages Chicago Booth’s strengths in Strategy, Leadership and Finance.
+ Academic modules taught by ~15 faculty members from Chicago Booth. Chicago Booth has one of the most highly-regarded faculty of any business school in the world. As part of the University of Chicago, which is home to an extraordinary 89 Nobel laureates, Chicago Booth currently has seven Nobel laureates on faculty.
+ Program linked Career Services and subscription to Job Boards and global executive search platform provided by Northwest.
+ Invitations to all Chicago Booth-sponsored events, ADP reunions, conferences and seminars in India and in the South-East Asia region.
DEC, 2016 – OCT, 2017
Location : New Delhi, Hong Kong & Chicago Booth campus (US)
Program Fee : $25,000
Email : email@example.com
Phone (India) : +91 8587878713 / 14 / 15
Phone (USA) : +1-312-464-8732
Phone (UK) : +44-(0)20-7070-2229
Please register below to receive program brochure and connect with a program advisor
CHICAGO BOOTH RANKINGS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The program will bring together a group of proven senior executives who are responsible for key organizational activities and are keen to develop a wider general management perspective outside their traditional area of control and expertise. ADP participants represent a diverse range of industries, backgrounds, and nationalities, creating a dynamic environment for peer learning and sharing.
We welcome applications from participants with:
- Significant experience and demonstrated career progression and success across levels, including
- CEO’s, Directors, Presidents, etc.
- CFO’s, Head of Finance, Head of Investments etc
- Leaders at Accounting and Auditing firms / partnerships
- Senior functional managers, business heads and Managers of managers
- Individuals with outstanding careers and leadership roles in a variety of settings
- A strong drive to succeed and aspirations for reaching beyond the obvious career milestones.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, learn and apply new knowledge in varied situations.
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in functional, technical, or business roles.
- A graduate degree with a strong academic track record.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
CHICAGO BOOTH ADVANTAGE
We are the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, the second-oldest business school in the world. Since 1898, we have produced ideas and leaders that shape the world of business. Consistently ranked among the top programs globally, Executive Education at Chicago Booth is where intellectual rigor, engaged teaching, and cutting-edge research meet.
Chicago Booth gives you access to cutting-edge, Nobel Prize-winning research. Our faculty redefined the science of the stock market, originated the study of modern finance, pioneered database marketing, and defined the concept of social capital.
Chicago Booth faculty are world-renowned professors with practical experience. Our faculty collaborate and consult with firms, serve on corporate boards, and start their own companies. They are sought out for expert analysis and advice by government and business leaders worldwide. Because our professors teach a masterful mix of theory and application, you can start applying what you learn from day one.
You will build a strong network that lasts a lifetime. Our programs attract some of the brightest and best senior executives from across the world. You will create close bonds and networks you can tap into throughout your personal and professional life.
During Chicago Booth ADP, you will learn general management essentials from world-renowned faculty. Fiercely independent thinkers, our faculty members constantly test ideas – with colleagues in their field as well as those from other disciplines.
Our faculty engage you in a learning environment where the principal modes are discourse and discussion. They’ll ask you and your peers to take an active role in uncovering the ideas and facts that lead to new solutions. ADP provides a forum to share business problems and craft solutions, to learn the necessary skills to address whatever issue may arise.
By attending this program, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and gain insight into the critical functional areas within a company.
- Learn how to manage across functional areas and lead cross-functional teams.
- Strengthen strategic decision-making skills and enhance strategic thinking.
- Build and learn to shape organizational culture and structures that create value.
- Network and establish long-term relationships with key executives from other organizations.
- Learn strategic tools and techniques to manage future growth.
- Position yourself to take on more strategic, general management roles.
- Gain greater self-awareness and understanding of how you work with others.
- Develop a personal leadership plan with the help of a professional coach.
Chicago Booth has been offering executive education programs for several decades. These programs conform to the highest standards of quality and are taught by some of the best faculty in the world. Chicago Booth ADP promises the same elite experience to participants joining the program.
The video and testimonials here captures the experience of programs and participants in Chicago Booth ADP Programs, who are all taught by the same world class faculty and conducted on Chicago Booth’s global campuses.
“ The experience is intellectually stimulating, thought provoking, and at the same time, offers great practical application. I have expanded my network from meeting new people in ADP and had so much fun along the way!”
— Pam Jackson, Partner, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, UK
“ As well as being a world-class general management program taught by extraordinarily knowledgeable faculty, ADP is a fantastic networking opportunity. It’s a chance to create relationships with people you are less likely to otherwise meet; and to collaborate and share best practices with experienced leaders from a really interesting mix of industry and geographical backgrounds.”
— Carl Segerstrom, Global Talent Management, Merck & Co, Switzerland